- Layout 100% compatibile with Arduino MEGA
- 32 bit MIPS controller , 512 KBytes Flash and 128 KBytes RAM
- Embedded WiFi module
- Embedded MicroSD slot
- RTC integrated into the controller
- Embedded audio stereo codec
- Additional pinheader connector for breadboard compatibility
- Can be powered by a single cell LiPo battery, with on board charger
- Can be powered off by software and awaken by external events
To manage the embedded additional components and other specialized hardware you'll find all needed libraries and some tutorials on this site.
Fishino Shark has a battery supply module on board with chager for single cell LiPo batteries. It can be used for your mobile projects.
Fishino Shark has a performant WiFi module on board, which firmware has been tailored by us. With Fishino you’ll be able to connect to an existing WiFi infrastructure or build your own one.
The ability to use a readly available microSD card brings Fishino Shark the ability to work on big data sets, build small web servers and portable data loggers.
The 32 bit controller has an embedded RTC (Real Time Clock) module which runs even with the main processor in stand-by mode; this allows Fishino Shark to keep the internal time even with no power supply and, if required, to wake it up on external events.
The addition of a shifted pinheader connector solves the well known Arduino problem of breadboard and prototyping boards incompatibility. Fishino Shark allows you to prototype your shields on a common breadboard while keeping at the same time the compatibility with existing shields.