- High performance PIC32MX controller
- high performance, with 120 MHz clock, 512 KBytes flash and 128 KBytes RAM
- WiFi module on board
- MicroSD card reader on board
- RTC module on board
- High performance switching power supply
- Can be powered by a single cell LiPo battery, with on board charger
- Can be powered off by software and awaken by external events
- Pinout and size compatible to Arduino MKR1000
Having more available pins on the 32 bit controller, we’ve also freed many digital I/Os which were used on Fishino UNO for internal periferals.
All Fishino Piranha’s power supply stages are in high performance switching technology. You can power it by a LiPo battery, the USB connector or the external supply plug with a voltage range from 3.5 Volt to over 20 Volt without the thermal problems that are common to original Arduino boards, even when powered by just 12 Volt.
Fishino Piranha has a battery supply module on board with chager for single cell LiPo batteries. It can be used for your mobile projects.
Fishino Piranha has a performant WiFi module on board, which firmware has been tailored by us. With Fishino you’ll be able to connect to an existing WiFi infrastructure or build your own one.
The ability to use a readly available microSD card brings Fishino Piranha the ability to work on big data sets, build small web servers and portable data loggers.
The 32 bit controller has an embedded RTC (Real Time Clock) module which runs even with the main processor in stand-by mode; this allows Fishino Piranha to keep the internal time even with no power supply and, if required, to wake it up on external events.